Descendants of Elijah Willcockson and Charlotte Calloway
grandchildren of John Willcockson and Daniel Boone's sister Sarah
1. Dorothy Ford Wulfeck, M.A., Wilcoxson and Allied Families (Willcockson, Wilcoxen, Wilcox), privately printed by Commercial Service, Waterbury, Connecticut, 1958, transcribed by descendant Alice Imig Stipak, from a photocopied and reprinted version of the book.
2. Hazel Atterbury Spraker, The Boone Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of George and Mary Boone, who came to America in 1717, Rutland, Vermont, 1922 (photocopied version reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, 1974)
3. Boone Society members, "Family of Sarah Boone, daughter of Squire Boone," http://booneinfo.com/boone/wilcox.html, 5/29/99.
4. William G. Scroggins, widely regarded as the leading living Willcockson family researcher, "John Willcockson," a research paper.
5. Illinois state marriage records, http://www2.sos.state.il.us/cgi-bin/marriage, cited 10/9/99.
6. W. W. Cox, History of Seward County, Nebraska: Together with A Chapter of Reminiscenses of the Early Settlement of Lancaster County, State Journal Company, Printers, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1888
7. "1850 Census Roll 107, Page 220," Fulton Co., Illinois, 1850, transcribed from a photo of this page online at http://www.genealogylibrary.com, on 6/12/99.
8. Kay Frank
9. Sandi Hughes
10. "1850 Census Roll 107, Page 343," Liverpool, Fulton Co., Ill., 19 Dec 1850, microfilm, genealogyLibrary.com, familytreemaker.com, June 12, 1999.
11. Donella (Ray) Marty, a descendant.
12. Mary Kay Frank Armstrong, a descendant of Marshall Ney Wilcoxen.
13. Seward County Nebraska 1982: By the People of Seward County, Seward County Historical Society, transcribed by Alice Imig Stipak from a book photocopy.
14. The children of S. P. Hageman, "History of the S. P. Hageman Family," 1977.
15. "1870 Seward County Census," Page 13, Milford P.O., Seward Prct., 5 July 1870, http://www.rootsweb.com/~neseward/census1a.html, cited 6 May 1999, by Alice Imig Stipak.
16. "1850 Census Roll 107, Page 164," Fulton Co., Canton IL, 7 Sept 1850, microfilm, genealogyLibrary.com, familytreemaker.com, June 12, 1999.
17. S. P. Hageman family records.
18. "1870 Seward County Census," Page 11, Milford P.O., Seward Prct., 5 July 1870, http://www.rootsweb.com/~neseward/census1a.html, cited 6 May 1999, by descendant Alice Imig Stipak.
19. 1870 Seward County Census
[from: http://www.rootsweb.com/~neseward/census2.html, cited by Alice Imig Stipak 5/6/99]
20. Donella (Ray) Marty, a descendant.
21. Boone Society, www.booneinfo.com.
22. Sue Paxton, a descendant.
23. Transcribed from a newspaper photocopy by Alice Imig Stipak, a descendant.
24. "1870 Federal Census Milford Precinct - Seward County," Page 5, Milford P.O. Milford Prct, 3 June 1870, http://www.rootsweb.com/~neseward/census2.html, cited 6 May 1999, by Alice Imig Stipak.
25. Alice Naomi Hageman Imig, in her memoir written in about 1977.
26. Brüderbund WFT Vol. 1, Ed. 1, Tree #4962
27. Nebraska: the Land and the People: Volume 2, pages 521+522, transcribed by (Stryker side) cousin Connie Jean Baylor Miller.
28. Transcribed from a newspaper clipping by Mary Kay Frank Armstrong, a descendant of Marshall Ney Wilcoxen.
29. Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois and History of Fulton County, Munsell Publishing Co., Chicago, 1908, transcribed by Joan Achille, a Fulton Co., Illinois researcher.
30. Lyn Burgin, a descendant.
31. Pat Thomas, a Faw family researcher.
32. Furnas County Genealogical Society, History of Furnas County, Nebraska, Curtis Media Publications, transcribed by Pat Thomas, a Faw family researcher.
33. Arapahoe Public Mirror, newspaper, Arapahoe, Nebraska, Beaver City, Nebraska, transcribed by Pat Thomas, a Faw family researcher.
34. California death record index.
35. Jimmie Roger Green, a great-great grandson of Zerilda M. Wilcoxen, from email correspondence February 2002.
36. James "Jim" Ross, a great-great grandson of Delilah Putman, sister of Prudence Putman, from email correspondence August 2002.
Home * Index * Surnames * Contact
Last update August 2, 2002
Copyright © Alice Imig STIPAK 2000,2201,2002.
Commercial use of this material is strictly prohibited.